Closing Date: 29 May 2017
Judging Date: 03-04 June 2017
Notification Date: 18 June 2017
Catalog Upload Date: 02 July 2017
e-Exhibition Date: 02 July - 02 October 2017
Exhibition Date: 02 July 2017
Award Mailing Date: 09 July 2017
- The circuit consists of 3 exhibitions/judging and it is organized under the approved rules of Photographic Society of America (PSA), The International Federation of Photographic Art (FIAP), Global Photographic Union (GPU), Hellenic Photographic Society (HPS), Atlantic Institute of Photography (AIP), The Photographic Society of Singapore (PSS), Greek Artistic Photography (GAP) and Photographic Society of New Jersey (PSNJ).
- The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to exhibition rules and conditions.
- Submission of an entry signifies acceptance of all our conditions.
- Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally.
- The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. All final work must be on photographic film, or on electronic file, or on photographic or electronic print material, mounting excepted.
- Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA-recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image:
- May not be re-entered in any section of the same Division Star Ratings class in that exhibition regardless of media, format, or title.
- May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition. All entrants must provide name and country data exactly the same in each exhibition entered to receive proper credit.
- Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are camera capture file names.
- No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image, print mat or mount.
- With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non-compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.
- 4 Sections:
- Open Color
- Open Monochrome
- Photo Travel
- Each participant can enter up to 4 images per section.
- Online entry only at http://www.pacificatlantic-photo.com/
- 1 section: US$35; 2 sections: US$40; 3 sections: US$45; 4 sections: US$50
- Payment by PayPal at exhibition website or PayPal to email@example.com
- Entries receive without fee will not be judged.
- Group entry with than 10 participants will receive 10% discount.
- Digital image format: JPEG, sRGB color profile, maximum image width (horizontal) is 1400 pixels and maximum image height (vertical) is 1050 pixels, maximum file size is 1MB or less.
- All images will be displayed on the Samsung 32” 1080p Full HD Smart LED TV for judging in the public.
REPORT CARD & CATALOG
- Results will be notified by email and all the judging results are final.
- Electronic catalog in PDF will be produced and available at the exhibition website for download.
- Each entrant owns the copyright of the submitted images. The entrant certifies the work as his own. The entrant permits the organizers to reproduce the entered material free of charge for promotional purposes related to the circuit, like catalog and website, unless specifically stated otherwise by the entrant on the entry form.
- Awarded and accepted images will be exhibit on the exhibition website (http://www.pacificatlantic-photo.com/) from 02 July – 02 October 2017.
- Public showing of projected images will take place at Atlantic Institute of Photography, New Jersey, USA; Greek Artistic Photography, Iraklion, Greece; and The Photographic Society of Singapore, Singapore on 02 July 2017.
- The acceptances from this exhibition are eligible:
- PSA Star Rating and Who’s Who in PID Color, PID Monochrome, Nature Division and Photo Travel Division
- FIAP distinctions
- GPU distinctions
- AIP distinctions
- Total of 341 awards include:
- 1 Best of Circuit – HPS Plaque
- 1 Best Club Plaque – Highest total score of a club top seven entrants
- 3 FIAP Blue Badge – Best Author (1 per judging)
- 12 PSA Gold (1 per section per judging)
- 12 FIAP Gold (1 per section per judging)
- 12 GPU Gold (1 per section per judging)
- 12 AIP Gold (1 per section per judging)
- 12 PSS Gold (1 per section per judging)
- 12 GAP Gold (1 per section per judging)
- 12 AIP Silver (1 per section per judging)
- 12 PSS Silver (1 per section per judging)
- 12 GAP Silver (1 per section per judging)
- 12 AIP Bronze (1 per section per judging)
- 12 PSS Bronze (1 per section per judging)
- 12 GAP Bronze (1 per section per judging)
- 36 PSA Honorable Mention (3 per section per judging)
- 24 FIAP Honorable Mention (2 per section per judging)
- 24 GPU Honorable Mention (2 per section per judging)
- 36 AIP Honorable Mention (3 per section per judging)
- 36 PSS Honorable Mention (3 per section per judging)
- 36 GAP Honorable Mention (3 per section per judging)
- Each participant can win one award per section.
- Abbrev: PSA (Photographic Society of America) , FIAP (International Federation of Photographic Art), GPU (Global Photographic Union), AIP (Atlantic Institute of Photography, USA), PSS (The Photographic Society of Singapore, Singapore), GAP (Greek Artistic Photography), PSNJ (Photographic Society of New Jersey)
Atlantic Institute of Photography, USA
- Guo Jiang Ou, MPSA, Hon.FICS, Hon.FUPHK, Hon.FPSSNY, Hon.FPSNJ, Hon.TAMA, Hon.EFMPA, Hon.PESGSPC
- Huzhong Cai, EPSA, AFIAP
- Mohammad Ali Salim, GMPSA, SPSA, MFIAP, EFIAP/P, Hon.FBPS, Hon.FBSPA, Hon.PESGSPC
- Rowshan Akhter, EPSA, AFIAP, BPSA
- Wenyuan Li, EPSA, Hon.APSNJ
- Xin Xin Liang, EPSA, Hon.FPSSNY, Hon.FICS, Hon.FPSNJ, Hon.PESGSPC, FPSNY
- Lingyun Mao, EPSA
- Goh Kim Hui, Hon.FPSS, Hon.EFIAP, AFIAP, ARPS
- Goh Koon Peng, Hon.EPSS, FPSS, ARPS
- Gho Lay Tin, GMPSA, PSA Galaxy 8, EFIAP, ARPS, APSS, FPSEA, APAS, ASCPS
- Goh Wee Sing, Hon.FPSS, Hon.FSCPS, Hon.FPSP, Hon.FSAFRAPC, Hon.FSCC, Hon.FPSJ, Hon.FPSM, Hon.FPSK, EPSNY, FSCPS, FPSNY, FBLCC, Hon.FVivio, FPST, FPSP, APSA, ARPS, EFIAP, APSS, ASAFRAFC, ADCC, APSC, ESFIAP, SESCPS, AEPSP, PSA 5*, PPSA
- Hui Man Yan, Hon.FPSS, Hon.FSCPS
- Lee Tiah Khee, APSS, Photojournalist
- Lim Chu Teik, Hon.FPSS, ARPS, APSS
- Lim Leong Kiat, Hon.EPSS, FPSS, AFIAP, BEPSS, MPSA, GPU-VIP1, GPU-CR3, GPU-Aphrodite, ASAP, APSNJ
- Michael Ee, FPSS, EFIAP, PSA ND Galaxy, PPSA
- Tay Poey Koon, Hon.FPAS, AFIAP, Hon.FPSM, Hon.FPVS, Hon EPAS, Hon.SFAPA, PPSA, FPSM, APAS, PSA 5*
- Vincent Liew, PSA Galaxy, GPU CR3, AFIAP, PPSA, SPSA, BEPSS, MEPSP, FPSNY, Hon.FPSS, Hon.FUPHK, Hon.PESGSPC, Hon.ASPA, Hon.FPSNJ
- Yeo Eng Siong, FPSS, AFIAP, ARPS, FPSM, FSAFRAPC, FSCPC
- Trikali Mina, AFIAP
- Chalkiadakis Kostas, EFIAP/g, GPU-CR3, MPSA
- Melligounaki Stella, EFIAP
- Konsolaki Eleftheria, GPU-CR1