Judging Date: 05 June 2016
Notification Date: 19 June 2016
Catalog Upload Date: 03 July 2016
e-Exhibition Date: 03 July – 01 September 2016
Award Mailing Date: 10 July 2016
- The circuit consists of 3 exhibitions/judging and it is organized under the approved rules of Photographic Society of America (PSA), The International Federation of Photographic Art (FIAP), Global Photographic Union (GPU), Greek Photographic Association (GPA), Atlantic Institute of Photography (AIP), Photographic Society of Singapore (PSS) and Greek Artistic Photography (GAP).
- The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to exhibition rules and conditions.
- Submission of an entry signifies acceptance of all our conditions.
- Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. For digital imaging section(s) images may be acquired digitally, or scanned from traditional film to create a digital file. Images may be altered, either digitally or otherwise, by the maker and artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated if the photographic content predominates, subject to Nature, Photo Travel and divisional restrictions.
- Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA-recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image:
- May not be re-entered in any section of the same Division Star Ratings class in that exhibition regardless of media, format, or title.
- May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition. All entrants must provide name and country data exactly the same in each exhibition entered to receive proper credit.
- Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are camera capture file names.
- No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image, print mat or mount.
- With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non-compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.
- The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker. Artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated if the photographic content predominates subject to divisional restrictions. All final work must be on photographic film, or on electronic file, or on photographic or electronic print material, mounting excepted.
- 4 sections:
- Open Color (PID Color)
- Open Monochrome (PID Monochrome)
- Photo Travel
- Each participant can enter up to 4 images per section.
ENTRY INTO EXHIBITION
- Online entry only at http://www.pacificatlantic-photo.com/
- 1 section: US$35; 2 sections: US$40; 3 sections: US$45; 4 sections: US$50
- Payment by PayPal at exhibition website or PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries receive without fee will not be judged.
- Group entry with than 10 participants will receive 10% discount.
- Digital image format: JPEG, sRGB color profile, maximum image width (horizontal) is 1400 pixels and maximum image height (vertical) is 1050 pixels, maximum file size is 1MB or less.
- All images will be displayed on the Samsung 32” 1080p Full HD Smart LED TV for judging in the public.
REPORT CARD & CATALOG
- Results will be notified by email and all the judging results are final.
- Electronic catalog in PDF will be produced and available at the exhibition website for download.
- Each entrant owns the copyright of the submitted images. The entrant certifies the work as his own. The entrant permits the organizers to reproduce the entered material free of charge for promotional purposes related to the circuit, like catalog and website, unless specifically stated otherwise by the entrant on the entry form.
- Awarded and accepted images will be exhibit on the exhibition website (http://www.pacificatlantic-photo.com/) from 03 July – 03 October 2016.
- Public showing of projected images will take place at Atlantic Institute of Photography, New Jersey, USA; Greek Artistic Photography, Iraklion, Greece; and Photographic Society of Singapore, Singapore on 03 July 2016.
- The acceptances from this exhibition are eligible:
- PSA Star Rating and Who’s Who in PID Color, PID Monochrome, Nature Division and Photo Travel Division
- FIAP distinctions
- GPU distinctions
- Total of 419 awards include:
- 1 Best of Circuit – HPS Plaque
- 1 Best Club Plaque – Highest total score of a club top seven entrants
- 1 Best PSNJ Member Awards
- 3 FIAP Blue Badge – Best Author (1 per judging)
- 12 PSA Gold (1 per section per judging)
- 12 FIAP Gold (1 per section per judging)
- 12 GPU Gold (1 per section per judging)
- 12 AIP Gold (1 per section per judging)
- 12 PSS Gold (1 per section per judging)
- 12 GAP Gold (1 per section per judging)
- 12 GPU Silver (1 per section per judging)
- 12 AIP Silver (1 per section per judging)
- 12 PSS Silver (1 per section per judging)
- 12 GAP Silver (1 per section per judging)
- 12 GPU Bronze (1 per section per judging)
- 12 AIP Bronze (1 per section per judging)
- 12 PSS Bronze (1 per section per judging)
- 12 GAP Bronze (1 per section per judging)
- 36 PSA Honorable Mention (3 per section per judging)
- 24 FIAP Honorable Mention (2 per section per judging)
- 24 GPU Honorable Mention (2 per section per judging)
- 36 AIP Honorable Mention (3 per section per judging)
- 36 PSS Honorable Mention (3 per section per judging)
- 36 GAP Honorable Mention (3 per section per judging)
- 12 PSNJ Honorable Mention (1 per section per judging)
- 36 Judge Choice (3 per section per judging)
- Each participant can win one award per section.
- Abbrev: PSA (Photographic Society of America) , FIAP (International Federation of Photographic Art), GPU (Global Photographic Union), AIP (Atlantic Institute of Photography, USA), PSS (Photographic Society of Singapore, Singapore), GAP (Greek Artistic Photography), PSNJ (Photographic Society of New Jersey)
Atlantic Institute of Photography, USA
- Guo Jiang Ou, MPSA, Hon.FICS, Hon.FUPHK, Hon.FPSSNY, Hon.FPSNJ, Hon.TAMA, Hon.EFMPA, Hon.PESGSPC
- Huzhong Cai, PPSA
- Mohammad Ali Salim, MPSA, MFIAP, EFIAP/P, Hon.PESGSPC
- Rowshan Akhter, PPSA, AFIAP
- Wenyuan Li, PPSA, Hon.APSNJ
- Xin Xin Liang, EPSA, Hon.FPSSNY, Hon.FICS, Hon.FPSNJ, Hon.PESGSPC, FPSNY
Photographic Society of Singapore
- Gho Lay Tin, GMPSA, PSA Galaxy 8, EFIAP, ARPS, APSS, FPSEA, APAS, ASCPS
- Goh Kim Hui, Hon FPSS, Hon EFIAP, AFIAP, ARPS
- Goh Koon Peng, Hon EPSS, FPSS, ARPS
- Goh Wee Sing, Hon FPSS, Hon FSCPS, Hon FPSP, Hon FSAFRAPC, Hon FSCC, Hon FPSJ, Hon FPSM, Hon FPSK, EPSNY, FSCPS, FPSNY, FBLCC, Hon FVivio, FPST, FPSP, APSA, ARPS, EFIAP, APSS, ASAFRAFC, ADCC, APSC, ESFIAP, SESCPS, AEPSP, PSA 5*, PPSA
- Hui Man Yan, Hon FPSS, Hon FSCPS
- Lee Tiah Khee, APSS, Photojournalist
- Lim Chu Teik, Hon FPSS, ARPS, APSS
- Lim Leong Kiat, Hon EPSS, FPSS, AFIAP, BEPSS, EPSA, GPU VIP1, GPU CR3, GPU Aphrodite, ASAP
- Michael Ee, FPSS, EFIAP, PSA ND Galaxy, PPSA
- Tay Poey Koon, Hon FPAS, AFIAP, Hon FPSM, Hon FPVS, Hon EPAS, Hon SFAPA, PPSA, FPSM, APAS, PSA 5*
- Vincent Liew, PSA Galaxy, GPU CR3, AFIAP, PPSA, BEPSS, MEPSP, FPSNY, Hon FUPHK, Hon PESGSPC, Hon ASPA
- Yeo Eng Siong, FPSS, AFIAP, ARPS, FPSM, FSAFRAPC, FSCPC
Greek Artistic Photography, Greece
- Trikali Mina, AFIAP
- Vasilopoulou Konstantina, EFIAP, GPU-CR3
- Dalaveros Kostas
- Konsolaki Eleftheria, GPU-CR1 (Alternate)